Height: 5′ 10″
Marital Status: Unmarried
Profession: Model And YouTuber
|Other name||Ajmal Haghi Ajmal Haqiqi’s official Facebook page|
|Profession(s)||Model and YouTuber|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 177 cm
in meters– 1.77 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Birthplace||Andar District, Ghazni, Afghanistan|
|School||• Golkhaneh School
• Habibia High School, Home of legends
|College/University||• Kabul Institute
• AAFT School Of Fashion & Design
|Educational Qualification(s)||• He graduated in Fine Arts Ajmal Haqiqi’s official Facebook page
• He studied Fashion Designing at AAFT School Of Fashion & Design. Ajmal Haqiqi’s official Facebook account
|Controversy||Arrested on the charges of blasphemy: In 2022, Ajmal Haqiqi, along with three others, was arrested by the Taliban’s Intelligence Department for hurting the country’s Islamic sentiments. They were accused of jokingly reciting the verses from Quran. The Khaama Press News Agency|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Nader Khan (ex-Afghan National Army officer)
Mother– Name not known
|Siblings||Ajmal Haqiqi has 3 brothers and 2 sisters.|
|Car Collection||He owns a KIA Retona.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ajmal Haqiqi
- Ajmal Haqiqi is an Afghani Model and a YouTuber. He recently came to the limelight after being arrested by the Taliban’s Intelligence Department, on the charges of Blasphemy.
- After completing his higher education, in Fashion Designing in India, Ajmal Haqiqi became increasingly curious about the field of Journalism, so, in 2021, he started to pursue a course in Journalism.
- Ajmal Haqiqi entered the world of modelling when he was just 14 years old.
- Apart from being a Model, Ajmal Haqiqi is also a Fashion Designer and by 2021, he had designed more than 1200 traditional Afghan dresses.
- Ajmal Haqiqi is also the founder of Haqiqi Fashion First Modeling Agency, Afghanistan’s first modelling agency.
- Ajmal Haqiqi is also Afghanistan’s Cultural Ambassador. Throughout his modelling career, he has participated in different fashion shows, all across the world.
- In early 2020, Ajmal Haqiqi took part in the Fashion Show Festival, held in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. He had participated in the fashion show with members from 16 other countries.
Ajmal Haqiqi in Fashion Show Festival
- In December 2020, he participated in a fashion show held in Uzbekistan. There he represented the tradition and culture of the Afghani-Nazanin tribe.
- Through his modelling, Ajmal Haqiqi represents his Afghani culture, therefore, he mostly dresses in traditional Afghani attire.
Ajmal Haqiqi during a ramp walk in a fashion show in Afghanistan
- Ajmal Haqiqi has appeared on several national TV shows in Afghanistan.
Ajmal Haqiqi on Afghan National TV
- Ajmal Haqiqi has also modelled in India with several Indian models.
Ajmal Haqiqi with an Indian model
- Ajmal Haqiqi is a staunch advocate of good India-Afghanistan relations.
Ajmal Haqiqi wishing PM Narendra Modi on his birthday
- Ever since the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan in 2021, Ajmal Haqiqi, on numerous occasions, has voiced his opinion against the illegal takeover by the Taliban.
- In 2022, when Ajmal and his friends were arrested by the Taliban, several internationally renowned NGOs, such as Amnesty International, condemned the act of the Taliban, stating the arrest to be the Taliban’s attempt to curtail the freedom of Afghan citizens. In an official statement, Amnesty International stated,
Restrictions to the right to freedom of expression must be clearly provided by law and be strictly necessary and proportionate to a legitimate aim. International human rights law does not permit restrictions of freedom of expression simply on the grounds it has the potential to offend or insult nor for the protection of religious beliefs or the religious sensibilities of their adherents. This incident is a classic example of how the Taliban is creating a climate of fear in Afghanistan by using arbitrary arrests and coercion to force people into silence.”
- On 5 June 2022, Ajmal Haqiqi released a video, in which Ajmal and his friend are seen apologizing for his crimes.
- Ajmal Haqiqi is a fitness enthusiast. He lays a huge impetus on maintaining physical fitness.
Ajmal Haqiqi exercising in the gym
- On several occasions, Ajmal Haqiqi has been spotted smoking.
Ajmal Haqiqi smoking
|↑1, ↑2||Ajmal Haqiqi’s official Facebook page|
|↑3||Ajmal Haqiqi’s official Facebook account|
|↑4||The Khaama Press News Agency|