Hometown: Kolkata, West Bengal
Marital Status: Unmarried
Profession: IAS Officer
|Physical Stats & More|
|Age (as of 2022)||Not Known|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|College/University||St. Stephen’s College, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Economics|
|Hobbies||Basketball, Reading Novels|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Her father is a businessman
Mother– Not Known
|Book||The Lives of Others by Neel Mukherjee|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ankit Aggarwal
- Ankita Aggarwal is an Indian woman, who secured AIR 2 in the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services exam in 2022.
- Before clearing UPSC 2022, Ankita worked in Indian Revenue Services (IRS) as she cleared her UPSC AIR 236 in 2020, however, she wanted to be an IAS so she gave her second attempt and secured AIR 2.
- During her college days at St. Stephen’s, Ankita was part of the Campus Placement Cell and The Finance & Investment Cell. She was the editor in chief of the Yearbook Editorial Team and had also joined the economics society.  Ankit Aggarwal- LinkedIn
- In 2015, Ankita joined a summer internship for two months at CRY (Child Rights and You), which is an Indian non-governmental organization that works toward ensuring children’s rights and in 2016, she joined another summer internship for 3 months at Pratham, which is a non-government organization that works towards the provision of quality education to underprivileged children in India. Ankita Aggarwal- LinkedIn
- After completing college, Ankita joined a corporate company named Dalberg, which is a development advisory firm in a strategy and policy, where she worked for almost one year.
- In 2019, during a mock interview, Ankita mentioned that her first preference is to be an IAS Officer and her second is IPS Officer.
- She represented her college in basketball, however, in the final year of the college she met with an accident so she left playing.
- Ankita said during an interview that her family moved from Bihar to Kolkata after she was born.
- In 2019, Ankita attended the mock test conducted by Shubra Ranjan IAS study Pvt. Ltd.
|↑1||Ankit Aggarwal- LinkedIn|
|↑2||Ankita Aggarwal- LinkedIn|