Husband: Anand Pal Singh
Hometown: Sikar Fatehpur, Rajasthan
|Birth name||Anurag Chaudhary Youth Brigade|
|Nickname(s)||• Madam Minz NDTV
• Mintu ABP Live
|Known for||Being one of the suspects in the Sidhu Moose Wala murder case in 2022|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1987|
|Birthplace||Village Alfasar, Sikar Fatehpur, Rajasthan|
|Hometown||Village Alfasar, Sikar Fatehpur, Rajasthan|
|College/University||Chamadia College in Fatehpur|
|Educational Qualification||MBA from Chamadia College in Fatehpur, Rajasthan Youth Brigade|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband(s)||Deepak Minj (first husband with whom she got seperated)
Kala Jathedi (second Husband) Navbharat Times
Father– Ramdev Chaudhary (a government employee)
Mother– Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anuradha Chaudhary
- Anuradha Chaudhary is an Indian lady gangster. In June 2022, Anuradha hit the headlines when her name came into the limelight in the Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala‘s murder case.
- Anuradha Chaudhary belongs to the Sikar Fatehpur district of Rajasthan. When she was a child, her mother passed away. She was brought up by her father, who worked as a government employee in Rajasthan.
- Anuradha Chaudhary was married to Felix Deepak Minj. Soon after their marriage, they started a share trading business. According to Anuradha, she was earning a very good amount of money in the share market business; however, some people took the advantage of her name and made fraudulent transactions. Consequently, her business went into a huge loss, and this led her to lodge a police complaint against the fraud. Anuradha Chaudharystated in a media conversation that the police did not listen to her complaint and kept on ignoring her case by allocating the case to lower police departments. Youth Brigade
- Later, Anuradha Chaudhary was in high debt, and to return the debt, she came in contact with the notorious criminal Anandpal Singh with the help of history-sheeter Balbir Banuda. Soon, she actively started participating in criminal activities with Anandpal Singh, and meanwhile, her husband Deepak left her. Anandpal was a rustic man, who used to wear shirt pants along with a gamchha. Soon after becoming good friends, Anuradha Chaudhary told him to wear suits and hats. She was the one who taught him the English language, and in return, Anandpal Singh used to teach her how to use hi-tech weapons like AK-47.
- According to police records, Anuradha took an active part in every criminal activity of Anandpal Singh. On 27 June 2006, the police were chasing Anuradha Chaudhary in the kidnapping case of Indrachand. Indrachand was the brother of Pramod Chaudhary, who was the main witness of the Jeevanram Godara murder case. Anuradha and Anandpal Singh lived in a live-in relationship for nine months.
- In 2016, a court in Nagaur district sentenced two years imprisonment to Lady Don Anuradha Chaudhary. She was also ordered to pay the fine of Rs. 20 thousand.
- On 24 June 2017, Anandpal Singh died in an encounter, and Anuradha moved to Delhi and came in contact with the gangster Lawrence Bishnoi. Later, the police announced a reward of Rs. 5000 on Anuradha Chaudhary for kidnapping a Sikar based businessman. Patrika
- On 31 July 2021, the Rajasthan police arrested Anuradha Chaudhary and Kala Jathedi. In a media conference, the police revealed that Anuradha and Kala Jathedi married each other. During the investigation, she disclosed the names of her gang members including the Canadian gangster, Goldy Brar. She also conceded that she was a part of an international crime syndicate that included Virendra Pratap alias Kala Rana, a native of Karnal in Haryana and active in Thailand, Satendrajit Singh alias Goldy Brar, a resident of Muktsar in Punjab and active gangster from Canada, and Monty, a resident of Punjab and was active from the UK. These international criminals were getting the support of gangsters Lawrence Bishnoi and Sube Gurjar, who were targeting to create an active gang in the Indian states such as Delhi, Rajasthan, Punjab, and Haryana. Reportedly, Anuradha Chaudhary and her gang members took two years to kill their opponents so that they could achieve this target by conducting high-profile extortion, interstate liquor smuggling, illegal arms smuggling, and land grabbing cases.
- In of her social media posts, Anuradha Chaudhary was spotted clicking with her pet rabbit.
Anuradha Chaudhary with her pet rabbit
- On 30 July 2021, the special team of Delhi Police nabbed Anuradha Chaudhary and Kala Jathedi from Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh when they were returning from Uttarakhand, and were detained in a jail in Jaisalmer. They were held along with a pistol and revolver. ABP Live
- Till August 2021, Anuradha Chaudhary was considered one of the most dreaded gangsters in Rajasthan and was accused in over 12 criminal cases including abduction, extortion, and firing of a loaded weapon. Yahoo News
- On 29 May 2022, the Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala was shot dead in his vehicle by some unknown assailants. Hours after the murder, a Canada-based gangster Satinder Singh alias Goldy Brar took to social media and stated that he was responsible for the murder. Meanwhile, during the investigation, it was revealed by the investigating police team that Brar is the crime partner of Rajasthan’s Anuradha Chaudhary. Times Now
|↑1, ↑4, ↑6||Youth Brigade|
|↑3, ↑8||ABP Live|