Wife: Amrita Sri
Age: 32 Years
|Known for||Appearing in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4 in 2022|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds-121 lbs
|Date of Birth||16 November 1991 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|School||UKG and 1st grade: Vivekananda Central School, Kerala
2nd to 10th grade: Amrita Vidyalayam, Kerala Aparna’s Facebook Account
|College/University||Portland State University|
|Educational Qualification||2017: Bachelor of Business Administration and Marketing from School of Business, Portland State University. Aparna’s Facebook Account|
|Hobbies||Meditation, Travelling, and Exercise|
|Tattoo||She has a tattoo inked on her right wrist in Sanskrit language that means “Be still and realize I am Sakshi.”|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||12 May 2018|
Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aparna Mulberry
- Aparna Mulberry is a content creator and an influencer who has a community of over 1 million followers on various social media platforms. She came into the limelight in March 2022 when she appeared in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4 as one of its contestants.
Aparna Mulberry on the poster of Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4
- Aparna Mulberry’s mother’s family moved from Chile to Argentina during the dictatorship governance of Pinochet, who ruled Chile from 1973 to 1990. Later, her mother’s family fled to Germany. After many years, her mother visited India and fell in love with India. In India, the father and mother of Aparna Mulberry met and got married in the 90s and then moved to the US. Aparna Mulberry was born in the US in 1991. When she was two years old, her parents visited Europe as her father was a Psychic reader and used to roam all across the world. In Europe, her parents decided to move to India. Aparna Mulberry was three years old when her parents came back to India from the US. In India, her parents settled in Amritapuri Ashram in Kerala. Her father moved back to the US, but her mother remained in India forever with her daughter. According to Aparna Mulberry, her father often visited Aparna and her mother when they were residing in Kerala. Aparna lived in India from the age of three to fifteen. She then moved to the USA and lived there for ten years. In 2017, she moved to Spain. In 2022, she was residing in France.
Aparna Mulberry with her parents
- Aparna Mulberry is best known for her online English lessons and Malayalam comedy performances on social media.
- Aparna Mulberry is well-versed in English, Spanish, Malayalam, and Pig Latin languages.
- Soon after completing her college studies, Aparna Mulberry started working as a Sales Manager and Online Content Moderator at Matrack Inc. in the United States in July 2017. In June 2019, she joined Sacred Source Botanicals LLC as a Social Media Manager on contract basis. From August 2015 to February 2022, Aparna Mulberry was working part time as a Social Media Marketing Consultant at Nathan Garnett Consulting. She was working remotely from April 2017 to February 2022 as a Loan Servicing Agent at Sequoia Mortgage Capital, Inc. She was working part time as a Social Media Manager at Woman UnRuled from September 2019 to February 2022.
- In December 2019, Aparna Mulberry founded ‘Āve Digital,’ a full-service marketing agency. In May 2021, she started teaching full-time English Educator at entri.app.
- Aparna Mulberry remains very active on various social media platforms. On Instagram, she is followed by over 858k people. She often shares her pictures and videos on Facebook, and more than 223k people follow her Facebook page.
- Aparna is a compassionate animal lover. She has a pet dog named Yogi. She often posts pictures of her pet on social media. Her Instagram handle is “inverted coconut.”
Aparna Mulberry with her pet dog
- Aparna Mulberry earned three licenses and certifications – TESOL Certification issued by International Open Academy with no expiration date, Presidency Award for Service issued by AmeriCorps NCCC, and Social Media Marketing Skills Test issued by Upwork.
- In a conversation with a media house, Aparna Mulberry stated that she was bullied at school due to some language barriers when she was studying in Kerala; however, after learning Malayalam, the bullying completely vanished, and she became friends with her classmates. She described,
Actually, after learning Malayalam, that sort of bullying stopped. It was like the language was a barrier between me and other students in the school. So after learning Malayalam the barrier just vanished. I became one of them, we shared food, went to their houses, played together and we had a great time.”
A childhood picture of Aparna Mulberry
|↑1, ↑2||Aparna’s Facebook Account|