Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Dehradun, India
Height: 5′ 6″
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 167 cm
in meters– 1.67 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Debut||strong>Web Series: Baked (2016) as Paroma|
|School||Convent Of Jesus & Mary, Dehradun|
|College/University||Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Literature|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Pooja Tandon Dwivedi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chakori Dwivedi
- Chakori Dwivedi is an Indian actress who is known for her work in a number of web series like Baked (2015), Mr. & Mrs. (2018), and Home Shanti (2022).
- Chakori had an interest in performing and drama from infancy, and she attended the Drama School Mumbai to hone her skills. She worked at the Verbum – The English Dramatics Society of Sri Venkateswara College while studying acting.
- She made her acting debut in the Vishwajoy Mukherjee-directed Indian comedy web series ‘Baked’ in 2016. In the series, she played the character Paroma. The plot revolves around three friends and roommates, Oni, Harry, and Body, who are students at Delhi University and are striving to make ends meet. Pranay Manchanda, Shantanu Anam, Manik Papneja, and Kriti Vij round out the series’ cast.
- She appeared as Shanaya Gonzalez in the web series Mr. & Mrs. in 2018. The premise of the show was built on an urban couple’s daily life challenges and how they deal with them in their marriage with their entertaining rapport.
- After the announcement of her work with Hotstar Special for their online series ‘Home Shanti,’ the actress came to stardom. Jigyasa Joshi was the character she played. Aakanksha Dua’s series will star rookies Poojan Chhabra and Chakori Dwivedi with experienced actors Supriya Pathak and Manoj Pahwa.
Chakori Dwivedi’s still from the web series ‘Home Shanti’
- The plot revolves around the Joshis’ long-held desire to become first-time homeowners. After being forced to leave their cosy government-allocated accommodations where they had been lived for the last 20 years, the Dehradun-based family is now faced with the task of finding a new home. With little time to leave their current home, the four-person family began the difficult task of constructing a new home on a small plot of ancestral land. The trailer starts with the Joshi family, a four-person family, driving in their car. Manoj is introduced as Umesh Joshi, a funny Hindi newspaper columnist, while Supriya is introduced as Sarla Joshi, a stern school vice-principal.Their two children may be seen arguing in one of the images. Sarla resolves to take voluntary retirement to avoid having to transfer her family. One of the photos depicts their two toddlers getting into a violent fight. Sarla takes voluntary retirement in order to avoid relocation, putting her family in the awkward position of having to build a house after being given short notice to vacate their government-allocated quarter. The series will air on Disney+ Hotstar on May 6, 2022. When asked about the series’ plot, director Aakanksha Dua stated,
Home Shanti as a family drama takes a close look at the emotional journey a family makes while building their dream home. It is a breezy, uplifting and humorous drama that will make the viewer fall in love with the Joshis and root for them till the last brick has been laid. I feel incredibly grateful for Supriya Pathak and Manoj Pahwa, who brought their wondrous synergy to the drama. Their on-screen chemistry pulled at my heartstrings and I am sure they will cast the same spell on the audience. We’ve got some talented actors, Chakori Dwivedi and Poojan Chabbra as the Joshi siblings who have made the characters so loveable. Happy Ranajit as the contractor is spot on! Infact the entire cast of ‘Home Shanti’ feels like a fun ensemble and the characters grow on you. Can’t wait to see the audience’s reaction to this emotional cushion of a drama.”
- Chakori Dwivedi earned opportunity to share screen with veteran actors Supriya Pathak and Manoj Pahwa in Home Shanti. Manoj Pahwa also talked about sharing screen with her in an interview. He said,
I feel extremely proud to be a part of a special project like Home Shanti. I fell in love with the show’s storyline of a heartfelt and endearing drama. Viewers can expect a fun, easy watch that touches their heart with its simple story and its even simpler characters. However, playing these simple characters is what gets me motivated as an actor. Getting back on the sets with Supirya ji was like slipping into comfortable waters for me. I must applaud the new talents as well as they have been such an easy flock to work and laugh with. I can’t wait to see how the audience responds to the show.”
- She is a big animal lover and owns a dog at home.
Chakori Dwivedi cuddling with her pet dog