Marital Status: Married
|Real name/Full name||Iqbal Mohamedali Ratansi Insta Financials|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Hair Colour||Salt and pepper|
|Date of Birth||Not known|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Religion||Islam News World Express|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name not known|
Zaheer Iqbal Ratnasi (Elder, Actor)
Mohammad Ladha (Younger, Computer and Information Sciences graduate)
Daughter– Sanam Ratnasi (Style Artist)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Iqbal Ratnasi
- Iqbal Ratnasi is an Indian jeweller and a builder. He is known to be the father of Zaheer Iqbal Ratnasi, an actor, who was the “Notebook” film’s lead actor.
- Iqbal Ratnasi’s daughter, Sanam Ratnasi, is a well-known celebrity stylist by profession.
Iqbal Ratnasi with his wife, daughter and newborn son
- Iqbal Ratnasi is a close family friend of Salman Khan. Salman has known Iqbal even before Zaheer Ratnasi was born.
- On 25 October 2005, he founded Stelmac Developers Private Limited. He remained the Director of the company till March 2011.
- Iqbal Ratansi is presently the Director of Blackstone Housing and Infrastructure Private Limited. He is the Managing Director of the company and owns it jointly with his son, Zaheer Iqbal Ratnasi.
- On 26 February 2016, he founded another company named Films Tools Lights And Grip LLP. The company specialises in making lighting equipment for Bollywood.
- On 10 February 2020, he was appointed a Co-Director in his son’s company, Zahero Media And Entertainment Private Limited.
- Salman Khan owes Iqbal Ratnasi Rs 2011, a sum that he had taken in the 1980s. Salman wishes to repay Iqbal with interest by making his Zaheer Iqbal Rantasi a 200 Crore Bollywood star. While giving an interview, Zaheer stated,
I remember Salman Bhai saying, that he still owes 2011 Rupees to my father, a sum he had taken to take out his girlfriend. He once told me that he will repay the money to my father with interest by making me a 200 Crore star in Bollywood. That would be his interest in the Rs 2011, which he borrowed.”
|↑2||News World Express|