Age: 29 Years
Hometown: Mumbai, India
Height: 5′ 8″
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 172 cm
in meters– 1.72 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Debut||Web Series: Kota Factory (2019)|
|Date of Birth||1993|
|Age (as of 2022)||29 Years|
|School||The Air Force School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Arti Babbar
|Siblings||Sister– Deeksha Chhabra|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Poojan Chhabra
- Poojan Chhabra is an actor and model who is known for his role in the web series Kota Factory (2019).
- He was fond of acting and drama since childhood, and used to perform at various drama series in his school.
Poojan Chhabra’s childhood picture with his sister
- Poojan started his career as a model and walked the ramp for various renowned designers. Later, he started featuring in various television commercials for brands like Nestle and Coca-Cola.
Poojan Chhabra’s still from the television commercial of soft drinks company Coca-Cola
- Chhabra made his acting debut in the year 2019 with Raghav Subbu directed Hindi-language web series titled ‘Kota Factory.’ The series showcases the lives of Vaibhav (Mayur More), a 16-year-old boy who moves to Kota from Itarsi. It depicts student life in the city as well as Vaibhav’s endeavours to gain admission to IIT by passing the JEE Advanced exam. While working in the series, Poojan got the opportunity share screen with actors like Jitendra Kumar, Ahsaas Channa, Alam Khan, and Ranjan Raj.
- Next, in 2020, the actor featured as Tinku in the television series ‘Sector 12 Ka Kitty Club.’ The series is a funny joyride in which an ensemble cast, dominated by women, provides you a glimpse into the turmoil in their lives. This show is a light-hearted family entertainer with an observational comedy about stereotypes, taboos, and everyday disputes. The Kunjan Verma directed drama series included actors Poojan Chhabra, Hena Aghi, Vandana Chopra, Pali Tikka, Guneet Kaur, Radha Khandelwal, and Preety.
- Poojan Chhabra rose to limelight after the announcement of his association with Hotstar Special for their web series ‘Home Shanti.’ Directed by Aakanksha Dua, the series will feature newbie actors Poojan Chhabra and Chakori Dwivedi, along with the Veteran actors Supriya Pathak and Manoj Pahwa. The series revolves around the Joshi family’s long-harbored dreams of becoming homeowners for the first time. The trailer begins with the Joshi family, a family of four, driving in a car. It introduces Manoj as Umesh Joshi, a comedic Hindi newspaper columnist, and Supriya as Sarla Joshi, a stoic school vice-principal. In one of the images, their two children are shown getting into a physical brawl. Sarla decides to accept voluntary retirement to avoid a move, putting her family in the difficult position of having to build a house after being given short notice to vacate their government-allocated quarter. The series was announced to be released on Disney+ Hotstar on 6 May 2022.
- Talking about the story line of the series, director Aakanksha Dua said,
Home Shanti as a family drama takes a close look at the emotional journey a family makes while building their dream home. It is a breezy, uplifting and humorous drama that will make the viewer fall in love with the Joshis and root for them till the last brick has been laid. I feel incredibly grateful for Supriya Pathak and Manoj Pahwa, who brought their wondrous synergy to the drama. Their on-screen chemistry pulled at my heartstrings and I am sure they will cast the same spell on the audience. We’ve got some talented actors, Chakori Dwivedi and Poojan Chabbra as the Joshi siblings who have made the characters so loveable. Happy Ranajit as the contractor is spot on! Infact the entire cast of ‘Home Shanti’ feels like a fun ensemble and the characters grow on you. Can’t wait to see the audience’s reaction to this emotional cushion of a drama.”