Age: 38 Years
Wife: Dr Neeraja Baiju
Hometown: Kozhikode, Kerala
|Full Name||George Ronson Vincent|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Fashion Designer, Automobile Designer, Interior Designer, and Former IT Professional|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 183 cm
in meters– 1.83 m
in feet & inches– 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 18 Inches
Film (Telugu): ‘Manasara…’ (2010) in the role of a villain
TV (Malayalam): ‘Study Tour Batch 162’ (2012) as an IT Professional
TV (Malayalam): ‘Vigraham’ (2010) as John
TV (Telugu): ‘Bangaru Panjaram’ (2019) as Raja Babu
|Awards||• 2010: Won Bharata Muni Award for Best Villain for Telugu film Manasara
2017: Won Modern Film City Masika Television Awards for Best Debut Male for Malayalam TV serial Bharya
• 2017: Nominated for 10th Asianet Television Awards for Best New Face (Male) for Malayalam TV serial Bharya
• 2017: Nominated for 10th Asianet Television Awards for Best Star Pair for Malayalam TV serial Bharya
• 2017: Nominated for 10th Asianet Television Awards for Most popular Actor for Malayalam TV serial Bharya
• 2017: Won 10th Asianet Television Awards for Youth Icon for Malayalam TV serial Bharya
|Date of Birth||8 August 1983 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Kozhikode (Calicut), Kerala|
|Hometown||Kozhikode (Calicut), Kerala|
|School||St. Bede’s High School, Kerala|
|College/University||University of Calicut, Malappuram, Kerala|
|Religion||Christianity The Times of India|
|Ethnicity||Malayali The Times of India|
|Tattoo(s)||• On His Left Bicep- A Lion
• On His Right Forearm- ‘NCSNC’ with a design
• On His Left Arm- A Big Tattoo of a Lion with Wings and Horns
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||2 February 2020|
|Wife/Spouse||Neeraja Baiju (doctor)|
Father– Rony Vincent (former actor)
Mother– Iris Vincent
|Siblings||Sister– Geena Felix|
|Other Relative||• Paternal Uncle- A.Vincnet (Malayalam film director and cinematographer)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ronson Vincent
- Ronson Vincent is an Indian actor, model, automobile designer, fashion designer, interior designer, and former IT professional. He participated as a contestant in the 4th season of the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss Malayalam.’
- He was born and brought up in Calicut, Kerala.
Ronson Vincent’s childhood picture with his father
- He started his career as a web designer with a private firm Sesame Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Kerala in 2006. In the same company, he worked as a business development executive from 2008 to 2011.
- He then started his career as an actor. He has acted in a few Telugu films like ‘Mallela Theeram Lo Sirimalle Puvvu’ and ‘Mr. Pellikoduku.’
- Ronson came into the limelight with his Malayalam TV serials like ‘Bharya’ (2016), ‘Seetha’ (2019), ‘Arayannagalude Veedu’ (2019), ‘Koodathayi’ (2020), and ‘Rakkuyil’ (2021).
Ronson Vincent as Jatayu in Seetha (2019)
- He has featured as a model in various TV commercials and print advertisements.
- He has participated as a contestant in Malayalam TV reality shows such as ‘Star War’ (2017), ‘Urvashi Theaters’ (2018), and ‘Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4′ (2022).
Ronson Vincent in Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4 (2022)
- During an interview, he shared that he had an arranged marriage. In an interview, while talking about his marriage, he said,
Many have been asking me if it was a love marriage, but frankly, it was arranged. I met Neeraja through a mutual friend a few months ago as my family was on the lookout for a bride for me. It was more like an alliance through a friend. Our families are broadminded, and I am someone who believes in the equality of people and union of minds, rather than looking at compatibility through horoscope, caste or religion.”
I met Neeraja. As we talked, we understood we both shared a similar wavelength and had common interests. So, I took the next step of official ‘pennukanal’ to meet her family, who are Hindus. To my surprise, they were agreed and finally, both our families decided to hold the wedding in Ernakulam.”
- He started working as a fashion designer on 6 February 2020. His clothing collection has been showcased in various ace Indian fashion shows.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
Ronson Vincent working out in a gym
- In his leisure time, he loves to do adventure sports and go on motorcycle rides.
Ronson Vincent during one of his trips
- He has attended various bodybuilding contests and beauty pageants as a judge.
|↑1||The Times of India|
|↑2||The Times of India|