Yuvraj Menda is an Indian actor and fashion influencer. He is known for playing the role of Dilton Doiley in Zoya Akhtar’s film The Archies.
Yuvraj Menda was born in 2002 (age 20 years; as of 2022), and he hails from Mumbai. He did his schooling at Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai. While in school, he once participated in the PP Trophy competition.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Not much is known about his family.
Yuvraj started his career as a dancer. In September 2018, he created a self-titled YouTube channel. However, the channel has no content on it.
Yuvraj Menda’s YouTube channel
He has been featured in the YouTube videos of YouTubers like Aléa-tara Motwane and Taneesha Mirwani (The Taneeshow). In 2021, Yuvraj, along with Aadarsh Agarwal and Diya Bhageria, was selected as the moderator and the assistant director for the Historic Security Council at CMUN.
Yuvraj Menda as the moderator of CMUN 2021
In 2022, he uploaded a dancing video of himself with the social media star Taneesha Mirwani (Taneesho) on his Instagram account. In the video, they were dancing to the beats of Beyonce’s ‘Freakum Dress.’
In the same year, he bagged the role of Dilton Doiley, a nerdy teen who is loved by Archie and the gang, Zoya Akhtar’s Netflix film ‘The Archies.’ The film is a live-action musical screen adaptation of the popular comic The Archies. The film revolves around progressive characters and modern subjects that relate to the youth.
- Choreographer: Caesar Gonsalves
- Yuvraj enjoys a huge fan following on his Instagram account. He has around 12.6 K followers on Instagram as of 2022.
- An avid dog lover, Yuvraj has a pet dog named Agastya Menda.
- His fans often compare his looks with Harry Potter.
- He is often addressed as a gay on his Instagram posts, however, his Instagram profile mentions Him/He.
- His friends and family members lovingly call him Yuvi.